» AP Biology 2017-18
With our breakthrough 24x Rapid Learning SystemTM of smart teaching and rich media, you can now finally gain a powerful learning edge over others who are still struggling with static textbooks and online freebies. Catch up and excel in class with the host of tightly integrated learning modules, designed specifically for today's web and video savvy students and supported by a team of teaching experts. Speed up your learning one chapter one hour at a time. The entire 24-chapter rapid learning package includes:
- 24x Core Tutorials (Rich-Media Movies)
Powered by our signature smart teaching and rich-media, the expert-narrated tutorials provide an easier and faster mastery of 24 chapters with concept maps, visual introduction, graphic illustration, annotations & animations, and step-by-step problem solving examples, guided by real teachers.
- 24x Problem Drills (Interactive Games)
Practice what you learn. These drills offer feedback-based quizzes, concept and word problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track your performance, with a complete solution guide at the end.
- 24x Review Sheets (PDF Printables)
Condense what you learn. Each chapter has one-pager cheat sheet for key concepts with at-a-glance review of each chapter, printable and laminatible. It is ideal for exam prep or quick review.
- 24x Chapter eBooks (PDF Printables)
Need something for easy skimming? The well-formatted eBooks are printable for easy quick reading and last-minute review. This optional module is available only on Certified, Platinum and Premium Editions.
- 24x Lecture Audiobooks (Audio MP3)
Want to learn on-the-go? These mp3 audiobooks are for learning anywhere anytime and a great companion to the visual tutorials. Listen to the same content you have just learned visually and enhance your learning with your smartphone or mp3 player. This auditory module is available only on Certified and Platinum Editions.
RL211: AP Biology (2017-18 Edition)
Course Desciption: This AP Biology course offers in-depth coverage on biology at the molecular, cellular level and organ level. Tips and strateigies are also presented for AP coursework and AP exam prep. For chapter-by-chapter contents of this course, see the AP Biology 2017-18 Course Guidebook (64-page eBook).
For Whom: This rapid learning course is for those who are currently enrolled in AP Biology at high school, and/or anyone planning on taking the AP Biology exam.
Core Unit #1 – AP Biology Basics
- Tutorial 01: Introduction to AP Biology
- Tutorial 02: The Science of Biology
Core Unit #2 – Molecules and Cells
- Tutorial 03: The Chemistry of Life
- Tutorial 04: Macromolecules in Organisms
- Tutorial 05: Cells and Membranes
- Tutorial 06: Cell Cycle and Cell Communication
- Tutorial 07: Metabolism and Cellular Respiration
- Tutorial 08: Photosynthesis
Core Unit #3 – Heredity
- Tutorial 09: Meiosis and Chromosones
- Tutorial 10: Molecular Genetics
- Tutorial 11: Viruses and Nucleic Acid Technology
Core Unit #4 – Evolutionary Biology
- Tutorial 12: Evolutionary Concepts and Mechanisms
- Tutorial 13: The Origin of Species
- Tutorial 14: Evolutionary History
Core Unit #5 – Diveristy of Organisms
- Tutorial 15: Plant Evolution and Diversity
- Tutorial 16: Animal Evolution and Diversity
Core Unit #6 – Structure and Function of Plants and Animals
- Tutorial 17: Plant Structure
- Tutorial 18: Plant Function
- Tutorial 19: Animal Structure
- Tutorial 20: Animal Function
Core Unit #6 – Ecology
- Tutorial 21: Ecology and the Biosphere
- Tutorial 22: Population Ecology
- Tutorial 23: Communities and Ecosystems
- Tutorial 24: Conservation Biology