With our breakthrough 24x Rapid Learning SystemTM of smart teaching and rich media, you can now finally gain a powerful learning edge over others who are still struggling with static textbooks and online freebies. Catch up and excel in class with the host of tightly integrated learning modules, designed specifically for today's web and video savvy students and supported by a team of teaching experts. Speed up your learning one chapter one hour at a time. The entire 24-chapter rapid learning package includes:
- 24x Core Tutorials (Rich-Media Movies)
Powered by our signature smart teaching and rich-media, the expert-narrated tutorials provide an easier and faster mastery of 24 chapters with concept maps, visual introduction, graphic illustration, annotations & animations, and step-by-step problem solving examples, guided by real teachers.
- 24x Problem Drills (Interactive Games)
Practice what you learn. These drills offer feedback-based quizzes, concept and word problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track your performance, with a complete solution guide at the end.
- 24x Review Sheets (PDF Printables)
Condense what you learn. Each chapter has one-pager cheat sheet for key concepts with at-a-glance review of each chapter, printable and laminatible. It is ideal for exam prep or quick review.
- 24x Chapter eBooks (PDF Printables)
Need something for easy skimming? The well-formatted eBooks are printable for easy quick reading and last-minute review. This optional module is available only on Certified, Platinum and Premium Editions.
- 24x Lecture Audiobooks (Audio MP3)
Want to learn on-the-go? These mp3 audiobooks are for learning anywhere anytime and a great companion to the visual tutorials. Listen to the same content you have just learned visually and enhance your learning with your smartphone or mp3 player. This auditory module is available only on Certified and Platinum Editions.
RL213: Toxicology Visually in 24 Hours
This visual course explores the basic principles and applications of toxicology, along the physiology at the molecular, cellular and human organ levels. Along with our pharmacology series, this toxicology course will offer a great coverage on the study of drugs and the adverse effects of chemicals on living organisms. Step by step and chapter by chapter, our toxicology professor will illustrate the core concepts and applications visually and gradually, all in 24 chapters with 24 hours of study time.
Core Unit #1 – The Principles of Toxicology
- Tutorial 01: Introduction to toxicology
- Tutorial 02: Mechanisms of toxicology
- Tutorial 03: Biotransformation
- Tutorial 04: Toxicokinetics
Core Unit #2 – Cellular and Molecular Toxicology
- Tutorial 05: Cellular and molecular toxicology
- Tutorial 06: Mutagenesis and carcinogenesis
Core Unit #3 – Target Organ Toxicity
- Tutorial 07: Hepatic toxicology
- Tutorial 08: Renal toxicology
- Tutorial 09: Neurotoxicology
- Tutorial 10: Immunotoxicology
- Tutorial 11: Endocrine system toxicology
- Tutorial 12: Cardiovascular and blood toxicology
- Tutorial 13: Respiratory toxicology
- Tutorial 14: Reproductive toxicology
- Tutorial 15: Skin toxicology
Core Unit #4 – Specific Toxicants
- Tutorial 16: Toxicity of heavy metals
- Tutorial 17: Pesticide toxicity
- Tutorial 18: Toxicity of natural products
Core Unit #5 – Applications of Toxicology
- Tutorial 19: Environmental toxicology
- Tutorial 20: Risk assessment in toxicology
- Tutorial 21: Food toxicology
- Tutorial 22: Forensic toxicology and clinical toxicology
- Tutorial 23: Occupational toxicology
- Tutorial 24: Toxicology studies in pharmaceutical development