High School AP Calculus AB rapid learning series is designed specifically for high schoolers who are taking either honor calculus course or AP Calculus AB course. The rich-media Flash-based tutorials provide an much easier and non-intimidating way to master calculus, much like watching YouTube movies and playing interactive games. Learning calculus becomes easy and fun with narrated movies and problem drills, plus printable cheat sheets.
If you are visual and auditory learner and experiencing difficulty with traditional learning (lectures/textbooks), this rich-media course enables you to finally understand the concepts and problem solving via visual illustration and step-by-step problem solving, narrated by calculus educators.
With our breakthrough 24x Rapid Learning SystemTM of smart teaching and rich media, you can now gain a powerful learning edge over others who are still struggling with static textbooks and online freebies. Catch up and excel in class with the host of tightly integrated learning modules, designed specifically for today's web and video savvy students and supported by a team of teaching experts. Speed up your learning one chapter one hour at a time. The entire 24-chapter rapid learning package includes:
Pre-requisite for Calculus
- 24x Core Tutorials (Rich-Media Movies)
Powered by our signature smart teaching and rich-media, the expert-narrated tutorials provide an easier and faster mastery of 24 chapters with concept maps, visual introduction, graphic illustration, annotations & animations, and step-by-step problem solving examples, guided by real teachers.
- 24x Problem Drills (Interactive Games)
Practice what you learn. These drills offer feedback-based quizzes, concept and word problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track your performance, with a complete solution guide at the end.
- 24x Review Sheets (PDF Printables)
Condense what you learn. Each chapter has one-pager cheat sheet for key concepts with at-a-glance review of each chapter, printable and laminatible. It is ideal for exam prep or quick review.
- 24x Chapter eBooks (PDF Printables)
Need something for easy skimming? The well-formatted eBooks are printable for easy quick reading and last-minute review. This optional module is available only on Certified, Platinum and Premium Editions.
- 24x Lecture Audiobooks (Audio MP3)
Want to learn on-the-go? These mp3 audiobooks are for learning anywhere anytime and a great companion to the visual tutorials. Listen to the same content you have just learned visually and enhance your learning with your smartphone or mp3 player. This auditory module is available only on Certified and Platinum Editions.
: (1) High School Algebra 1- RL408
(2) High School Algebra 2 - RL401
(3) Trigonometry - RL402
(or Pre-Calculus - RL403
High School AP Calculus AB Rapid Learning Series
This high school math course provides the topic by topic coverage required by CollegeBoard AP Calculus AB. This is also an ideal course for any high school calculus for accelerated students.
Core Unit #1 – AP Calculus Basis
- Tutorial 01: Introduction to AP Calculus AB
- Tutorial 02: Elementary Functions and Trigonometry
Core Unit #2 – Functions, Graphs and Limits
- Tutorial 03: Functions and Analysis of Graphs
- Tutorial 04: Exponential Functions and Equations
- Tutorial 05: Inverse Functions and Logarithmic Functions
- Tutorial 06: Limits of Functions and Vertical Asymptotes
- Tutorial 07: Trigonometric Limits and Continuity
- Tutorial 08: Limits Involving Infinity
- Tutorial 09: Average and Instantaneous Rates of Changes
Core Unit #3 – Differentiation and Applications
- Tutorial 10: The Tangent Line and Concept of the Derivative
- Tutorial 11: Continuity and Rules of Differentiation
- Tutorial 12: Chain Rule and High Order Derivatives
- Tutorial 13: Implicit Differentiation and Related Rates
- Tutorial 14: Maxima and Minima by Differentiation
- Tutorial 15: Optimization and Antiderivatives
Core Unit #4 – Integration and Applications
- Tutorial 16: Riemann Sums and Definite Integrals
- Tutorial 17: The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
- Tutorial 18: Antidifferentiation and Substitution Method
- Tutorial 19: Numerical Approximation to Definite Integrals
- Tutorial 20: Area and Volume by Integration
- Tutorial 21: Separable Differential Equations and Modeling
Core Unit #5 – Essential Calculus Skills
- Tutorial 22: How to Solve Calculus Problems
- Tutorial 23: Use of Graphing Calculators
- Tutorial 24: The Exam Guide to AP Calculus
Master AP Calculus the rich-media way, get started now: