The CLEP Biology Rapid Learning Series includes:
- 24 Core Concept Tutorials (Flash Movies)
Concept maps, easy introduction to the topic, concept illustration with annotations and animations, sample problems explained with step-wise strategies and topic summary.
- 24 Problem-Solving Drills (Flash Games)
Feedback based Quizzes, concept-based problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track performance.
- 24 Super Review Cheat Sheets (PDF Printables)
One cheat sheet per topic, key concepts in a single-sheet, at-a-glance review of each topic and both printable and laminatible Ideal for exam prep quick review.
- 24 Quick-Read Chapter Mini-Books (PDF Printables)
24 Slide-by-slide printable eBooks for each chapter, as the study companion of the visual tutorials.
- 24 Learning-on-the-Go AudioBooks (MP3)
24 mp3 audio tutorials for 24 chapters, perfect supplement to the visual tutorials.
RL516: CLEP Biology Visually in 24 Hours
CLEP is the fast track to get college credit and Rapid Learning is the fast track to prepare for CLEP. The required topics are overwhelming to study by self reading in absence of classroom instruction. Rapid Learning overcomes this learning gap by offering visual lectures developed and narrated by college professors. Let our experts guide you through your study by following our signature Rapid Learning System - Visual Tutorials + Problem Drills + Cheat Sheets.
This visual course provides the comprehensive coverage of the required topics by the CLEP, with one-to-one match with the official required topics. Study the most relevant content and study them powerfully with Rapid Learning.
Core Unit #1 – The CLEP Foundation
- Tutorial 01: The Guide to the CLEP Exam
Core Unit #2 – Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Tutorial 02: Chemical Basis - Reactions and Bonds
- Tutorial 03: Carbohydrates, Lipids, Proteins and Nucleic Acids
- Tutorial 04: Ezymes
- Tutorial 05: The Cell - Structure and Function
- Tutorial 06: Metabolism and Cellular Respiration
- Tutorial 07: Photosynthesis
- Tutorial 08: Genes and Chromosomes
- Tutorial 09: Cell Division - Mitosis and Meiosis
- Tutorial 10: DNA - Chemical Basis of Genetics
- Tutorial 11: Transcription, Translation and Genetic Code
Core Unit #3 – Organismal Biology
- Tutorial 12: Plants: The Structure
- Tutorial 13: Plants: The Function
- Tutorial 14: Animals: The Structure
- Tutorial 15: Animals: The Function
- Tutorial 16: Animal Reproduction and Human Development
- Tutorial 17: Principle of Heredity: Mendelian Genetics and Chromosomes
Core Unit #4 – Population Biology
- Tutorial 18: Principle of Ecology and Biomes
- Tutorial 19: Population Ecology
- Tutorial 20: Community Ecology and Ecosystem
- Tutorial 21: Evolution: Concepts and Classification
- Tutorial 22: Evolution: History and Origin of Life
- Tutorial 23: Evolution: Procsses and Mechanisms
- Tutorial 24: Social Biology - Human Bahavior and Ecology
Master CLEP Biology the rich-media way, get started now:
Disclaimer: CLEP is a registered trademark of the College Board, which does not endorse, nor is affiliated in any way with the Rapid Learning courses.