The DAT Organic Chemistry Rapid Learning Series includes:
- 24 Core Concept Tutorials (Flash Movies)
Concept maps, easy introduction to the topic, concept illustration with annotations and animations, sample problems explained with step-wise strategies and topic summary.
- 24 Problem-Solving Drills (Flash Games)
Feedback based Quizzes, concept-based problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track performance.
- 24 Super Review Cheat Sheets (PDF Printables)
One cheat sheet per topic, key concepts in a single-sheet, at-a-glance review of each topic and both printable and laminatible Ideal for exam prep quick review.
- 24 Quick-Read Chapter Mini-Books (PDF Printables)
24 Slide-by-slide printable eBooks for each chapter, as the study companion of the visual tutorials.
- 24 Learning-on-the-Go AudioBooks (MP3)
24 mp3 audio tutorials for 24 chapters, perfect supplement to the visual tutorials.
RL634: DAT Organic Chemistry Visually in 24 Hours
This visual course provides the comprehensive coverage of the required topics by the Dental Admission Test. Rapid Lerning offers an all new 77-page eBook (free)- DAT Organic Chemistry Course GuideBook, which will give you the complete topic by topic descriptions of DAT Organic Chemistry with key concpets and chapter review. Download and print it out now.
For your comparison, also download and print the DAT Official Program Guide from ADA.org to familiarize the content. Compare with the Rapid Learning's course topics below, which is in one-to-one match with the official topics. Study the most relevant content and study them powerfully with Rapid Learning.
Core Unit #1 – The Foundation of DAT Organic Chemistry
- Tutorial 01: The DAT Guide to Organic Chemistry
- Tutorial 02: Structure and Bonding in Organic Chemistry
Core Unit #2 – Nomenclature
- Tutorial 03: IUPAC Rules: Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes and Alkyl Halides
- Tutorial 04: IUPAC Rules: Alcohols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones, Amines and Carboxylic Acids & Derivatives
- Tutorial 05: Drawing Organic Structures
- Tutorial 06: Functional Groups
Core Unit #3 – Stereochemistry
- Tutorial 07: Stereochemistry
- Tutorial 08: Conformational Analysis
Core Unit #4 – Hydrocarbons and Reactions
- Tutorial 09: Saturated Hydrocarbons
- Tutorial 10: Unsaturated Hydrocarbons
Core Unit #5 – Aromatics
- Tutorial 11: Aromatic compounds and Aromaticity
Core Unit #6 – Functional Groups and Reactions
- Tutorial 12: Alcohols and Ethers
- Tutorial 13: Aldehydes and Ketones
- Tutorial 14: Carboxylic Acids
- Tutorial 15: Acid Derivatives
- Tutorial 16: Keto Acids and Esters
- Tutorial 17: Amines
Core Unit #7 – Organic Analysis and Separation
- Tutorial 18: Infrared and UV Spectroscopy
- Tutorial 19: NMR and Mass Spectrometry
- Tutorial 20: Separation and Purification
Core Unit #8 - Individual Reactions, Multistep Reactions and Mechanisms
- Tutorial 21: Organic Reactions
- Tutorial 22: Synthesis, Multistep and Retrosynthesis
- Tutorial 23: Organic Reaction Mechanisms
Core Unit #9 - Acids and Bases
- Tutorial 24: Acid-Base Chemistry
Disclaimer: DAT is a registered trademark of the American Dental Association which does not endorse, nor is affiliated in any way with the Rapid Learning courses.