This college calculus rapid learning series is designed for college students who are required to take a single calculus course, typically for non-math/engineering majors.
This comprehensive course includes precalculus review, limits, derivatives and integrals, with the focus on conceptual understanding and problem solving. The visual tutorials with expert narration provide the non-intimidating introduction to the often-challenging topics, making calculus learning fun and easy.
Pre-requisites for Calculus
- 24 Core Concept Tutorials (Flash Movies)
24x visual tutorials for 24 chapters, with concept map, concept illustration, step-wise problem solving and topical summary, narrated by college calculus professors.
- 24 Problem-Solving Drills (Flash Games)
24x feedback based Quizzes, concept-based problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track performance.
- 24 Super Review Cheat Sheets (PDF Printables)
One cheat sheet per topic, key concepts in a single-sheet, at-a-glance review of each topic and both printable and laminatible Ideal for exam prep quick review.
: (1) Elementary Algebra - RL409
(2) Intermediate Algebra - RL407
(3) Pre-Calculus - RL403
College Calculus Rapid Learning Series
This 24-chapter series provides comprehensive coverage of traditional college calculus topics for any students who are taking business calculus and calculus for life science, social science and other non-math majors.
Core Unit #1 – The Foundation
- Tutorial 01: Introduction to Calculus
- Tutorial 02: Precalculus Review
Core Unit #2 – Functions and Graphs
- Tutorial 03: Functions and Graphs
- Tutorial 04: Exponential Functions
- Tutorial 05: Inverse Functions and Logarithms
Core Unit #3 – Limits and Continuity
- Tutorial 06: Limits
- Tutorial 07: Trigonometric Limits and Continuity
- Tutorial 08: Limits Involving Infinity
- Tutorial 09: Rates of Changes
Core Unit #4 – Derivatives
- Tutorial 10: The Derivative and the Tangent Line
- Tutorial 11: Differentiability and Rules of Differentiation
- Tutorial 12: The Chain Rule and High Derivatives
- Tutorial 13: Implicit Differentiation and Related Rates
- Tutorial 14: Applications of Differentiation - Part 1
- Tutorial 15: Applications of Differentiation - Part 2
Core Unit #5 – Integrals
- Tutorial 16: Riemann Sums and Definite Integrals
- Tutorial 17: The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
- Tutorial 18: Antidifferentiation and Integration by Substitution
- Tutorial 19: Numerical Integration
- Tutorial 20: Applications of Integration
- Tutorial 21: Differential Equations and Mathematical Modeling
Core Unit #6 – Critical Skills
- Tutorial 22: Problem Solving in Calculus
- Tutorial 23: Graphing Utilities in Calculus
- Tutorial 24: Calculus Exam Guide
Master Calculus the rich-media way, get started now: