» OAT Physics (Optometry)
The OAT Physics Rapid Learning Series includes:
- 24 Core Concept Tutorials (Flash Movies)
Concept maps, easy introduction to the topic, concept illustration with annotations and animations, sample problems explained with step-wise strategies and topic summary.
- 24 Problem-Solving Drills (Flash Games)
Feedback based Quizzes, concept-based problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track performance.
- 24 Super Review Cheat Sheets (PDF Printables)
One cheat sheet per topic, key concepts in a single-sheet, at-a-glance review of each topic and both printable and laminatible Ideal for exam prep quick review.
- 24 Quick-Read Chapter Mini-Books (PDF Printables)
24 Slide-by-slide printable eBooks for each chapter, as the study companion of the visual tutorials.
- 24 Learning-on-the-Go AudioBooks (MP3)
24 mp3 audio tutorials for 24 chapters, perfect supplement to the visual tutorials.
RL645: OAT Physics Visually in 24 Hours
This rich-media course provides the comprehensive coverage of the required topics by the Optometry Admission Test.
Compare the OAT Official Program Guide from ASCO with the Rapid Learning's topics below, which is in one-to-one match with the official topics. Study the most relevant content and study them powerfully with Rapid Learning.
Core Unit #1 – The Foundation of OAT Physics
- Tutorial 01: The Guide to OAT Physics
- Tutorial 02: Units and Measurements in Physics
- Tutorial 03: Mathematical Preparation
- Tutorial 04: How to Solve Physics Problems
Core Unit #2 – Classical Mechanics
- Tutorial 05: Kinematics in One Dimension
- Tutorial 06: Vectors and Kinematics in Two Dimensions
- Tutorial 07: Newton's Laws: Force and Motion
- Tutorial 08: Work, Power and Energy
- Tutorial 09: Momentum and Collisions
- Tutorial 10: Circular Motion and Gravitation
- Tutorial 11: Rotational Motion and Equilibrium
Core Unit #3 – Waves and Sound
- Tutorial 12: Simple Harmonic Motion and Waves
- Tutorial 13: Sound
Core Unit #4 – Fluid Dynamics and Thermal Physics
- Tutorial 14: Fluid Dynamics
- Tutorial 15: Thermal Energy and Thermodynamics
Core Unit #5 – Electrostatics, Electromagnetism and Circuits
- Tutorial 16: Electrostatics
- Tutorial 17: Electromagnetic Radiation
- Tutorial 18: Magnetism
- Tutorial 19: Conductors, Capacitors and Dielectrics
- Tutorial 20: Ohm's Law and Circuits
Core Unit #6 – Optics
- Tutorial 21: Physical Optics
- Tutorial 22: Geometric Optics
Core Unit #7 – Modern Physics
- Tutorial 23: Atomic Physics
- Tutorial 24: Nuclear Physics
OAT is a registered trademark of the Association of Schools and Colleges of Optometry, which does not endorse, nor is affiliated in any way with the Rapid Learning courses.