This rich-media series is designed for high school students and home schoolers, who are taking one-year (two-term) high school algebra 1 course and preparing to take the high school algebra 2 thereafter.
With our breakthrough 24x Rapid Learning SystemTM of smart teaching and rich media, you can now finally gain a powerful learning edge over others who are still struggling with static textbooks and online freebies. Catch up and excel in class with the host of tightly integrated learning modules, designed specifically for today's web and video savvy students and supported by a team of teaching experts. Speed up your learning one chapter one hour at a time. The entire 24-chapter rapid learning package includes:
- 24x Core Tutorials (Rich-Media Movies)
Powered by our signature smart teaching and rich-media, the expert-narrated tutorials provide an easier and faster mastery of 24 chapters with concept maps, visual introduction, graphic illustration, annotations & animations, and step-by-step problem solving examples, guided by real teachers.
- 24x Problem Drills (Interactive Games)
Practice what you learn. These drills offer feedback-based quizzes, concept and word problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track your performance, with a complete solution guide at the end.
- 24x Review Sheets (PDF Printables)
Condense what you learn. Each chapter has one-pager cheat sheet for key concepts with at-a-glance review of each chapter, printable and laminatible. It is ideal for exam prep or quick review.
- 24x Chapter eBooks (PDF Printables)
Need something for easy skimming? The well-formatted eBooks are printable for easy quick reading and last-minute review. This optional module is available only on Certified, Platinum and Premium Editions.
- 24x Lecture Audiobooks (Audio MP3)
Want to learn on-the-go? These mp3 audiobooks are for learning anywhere anytime and a great companion to the visual tutorials. Listen to the same content you have just learned visually and enhance your learning with your smartphone or mp3 player. This auditory module is available only on Certified and Platinum Editions.
High School Algebra 1 Rapid Learning Series
This 24-chapter course provides comprehensive coverage of 1st year high school math topics, via smart teaching and rich media. You will be learning one chapter per hour through the Rapid Learning System.
Core Unit #1 – Algebra 1: The Introduction
- Tutorial 01: Introduction to High School Algebra 1
- Tutorial 02: Pre-Algebra Review
Core Unit #2 – Working with Real Numbers
- Tutorial 03: The Real Number System
- Tutorial 04: Evaluating Algebraic Expressions
- Tutorial 05: Exponents and Radicals
Core Unit #3 – Single Variable Equations
- Tutorial 06: Simple Equations
- Tutorial 07: Multiple Step Equations
- Tutorial 08: Absolute Value Equations
Core Unit #4 – Single Variable Inequalities
- Tutorial 09: Inequalities
- Tutorial 10: Compound Inequalities
- Tutorial 11: Absolute Value Inequalities
Core Unit #5 – Linear Equations and Inequalities
- Tutorial 12: Graphing Linear Equations and Functions
- Tutorial 13: Writing Linear Equations
- Tutorial 14: Solving and Graphing Linear Inequalities
Core Unit #6 – Systems of Equations
- Tutorial 15: System of Equations
- Tutorial 16: System of Inequalities
Core Unit #7 – Polynomials
- Tutorial 17: Add and Subtract Polynomials
- Tutorial 18: Multiply and Divide Polynomials
- Tutorial 19: Polynomial Factoring
Core Unit #8 – Quadratics
- Tutorial 20: Solving Quadratic Equations
- Tutorial 21: Quadratic Graphs
Core Unit #9 – Rational & Radical Expressions
- Tutorial 22: Rational Expressions and Equations
- Tutorial 23: Radical Equations
Core Unit #10 – Problem Solving
- Tutorial 24: Word Problems in Algebra
Learn algebra the rich-media way, get started now: