» OAT Biology (Optometry)
The OAT Biology Rapid Learning Series includes:
- 24 Core Concept Tutorials (Flash Movies)
Concept maps, easy introduction to the topic, concept illustration with annotations and animations, sample problems explained with step-wise strategies and topic summary.
- 24 Problem-Solving Drills (Flash Games)
Feedback based Quizzes, concept-based problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track performance.
- 24 Super Review Cheat Sheets (PDF Printables)
One cheat sheet per topic, key concepts in a single-sheet, at-a-glance review of each topic and both printable and laminatible Ideal for exam prep quick review.
- 24 Quick-Read Chapter Mini-Books (PDF Printables)
24 Slide-by-slide printable eBooks for each chapter, as the study companion of the visual tutorials.
- 24 Learning-on-the-Go AudioBooks (MP3)
24 mp3 audio tutorials for 24 chapters, perfect supplement to the visual tutorials.
RL642: OAT Biology Visually in 24 Hours
This rich-media course provides the comprehensive coverage of the required topics by the Optometry Admission Test.
Compare the OAT Official Program Guide from ASCO with the Rapid Learning's topics below, which is in one-to-one match with the official topics. Study the most relevant content and study them powerfully with Rapid Learning.
Core Unit #1 – The Essential OAT Biology
- Tutorial 01: Introduction to the OAT Biology
Core Unit #2 – Cell and Molecular Biology
- Tutorial 02: Cells, Organelles and Membranes
- Tutorial 03: Metabolism, Thermodynamics and Cellular Respiration
- Tutorial 04: Photosynthesis
- Tutorial 05: Enzymology and Cell Metabolism
- Tutorial 06: Mitosis and Meiosis
Core Unit #3 – Diversity of Life
- Tutorial 07: Biological Organization and Five Kingdom System
Core Unit #4 – Structure and Function of Systems
- Tutorial 08: Nervous System
- Tutorial 09: Endocrine System
- Tutorial 10: Circulatory System
- Tutorial 11: Lymphatic and Immune System
- Tutorial 12: Respiratory System
- Tutorial 13: Muscular System
- Tutorial 14: Skeletal System
- Tutorial 15: Digestive System
- Tutorial 16: Excretory and Urinary System
- Tutorial 17: Reproductive System
Core Unit #5 – Developmental Biology
- Tutorial 18: Embryogenesis, Developmental Mechanisms and Comparative Anatomy
Core Unit #6 – Genetics
- Tutorial 19: Molecular Genetics and Human Genetics
- Tutorial 20: Classical Genetics, Chromosomes and Genetic Technology
Core Unit #7 – Evolution, Ecology and Behavior
- Tutorial 21: Evolution: Origin of Life, Natural Selection, Speciation and Cladigenesis
- Tutorial 22: Population Ecology
- Tutorial 23: Community Ecology
- Tutorial 24: Behavioral Ecology
Disclaimer: OAT is a registered trademark of the Association of Schools and Colleges of Optometry which does not endorse, nor is affiliated in any way with the Rapid Learning courses.
» OAT Biology (Optometry)