This college-level course is designed for students with any major requiring general statistics and any professional who needs the knowledge of statistics. It starts with basic skills and background knowledge, and then go on to cover statistics and applications extensively in 24 chapters.
With our breakthrough 24x Rapid Learning SystemTM of smart teaching and rich media, you can now finally gain a powerful learning edge over others who are still struggling with static textbooks and online freebies. Catch up and excel in class with the host of tightly integrated learning modules, designed specifically for today's web and video savvy students and supported by a team of teaching experts. Speed up your learning one chapter one hour at a time. The entire 24-chapter rapid learning package includes:
- 24x Core Tutorials (Rich-Media Movies)
Powered by our signature smart teaching and rich-media, the expert-narrated tutorials provide an easier and faster mastery of 24 chapters with concept maps, visual introduction, graphic illustration, annotations & animations, and step-by-step problem solving examples, guided by real teachers.
- 24x Problem Drills (Interactive Games)
Practice what you learn. These drills offer feedback-based quizzes, concept and word problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track your performance, with a complete solution guide at the end.
- 24x Review Sheets (PDF Printables)
Condense what you learn. Each chapter has one-pager cheat sheet for key concepts with at-a-glance review of each chapter, printable and laminatible. It is ideal for exam prep or quick review.
- 24x Chapter eBooks (PDF Printables)
Need something for easy skimming? The well-formatted eBooks are printable for easy quick reading and last-minute review. This optional module is available only on Certified, Platinum and Premium Editions.
- 24x Lecture Audiobooks (Audio MP3)
Want to learn on-the-go? These mp3 audiobooks are for learning anywhere anytime and a great companion to the visual tutorials. Listen to the same content you have just learned visually and enhance your learning with your smartphone or mp3 player. This auditory module is available only on Certified and Platinum Editions.
College Statistics Rapid Learning Series
This rich-media course is the full-length general statstics course at the college level with a complete learning system of visual tutorials, interactive drills, cheat sheets, eBooks and Audiobooks. There are total of 24 chapters with basics included. You will learn the introductory statistics step by step and one hour at a time.
Core Unit #1 – The Basics of College Statistics
- Tutorial 01: Introduction to College Statistics
- Tutorial 02: Prerequisite Algebra Review
Core Unit #2 – Data Analysis
- Tutorial 03: Univariate Data
- Tutorial 04: Central Tendency
- Tutorial 05: Variability
- Tutorial 06: Measures of Position
- Tutorial 07: Bivariate Data
- Tutorial 08: Non-Linear Data
Core Unit #3 – Data Collection and Experiments
- Tutorial 09: Data Collection and Surveys
- Tutorial 10: Planning Samples and Experiments
Core Unit #4 – Pattern Analysis
- Tutorial 11: Probability
- Tutorial 12: The Random Variables
- Tutorial 13: Discrete Probability Distributions
- Tutorial 14: The Normal Distribution
- Tutorial 15: Sampling Distributions
- Tutorial 16: Sample Proportions and Means
Core Unit #5 – Decision Making
- Tutorial 17: Estimation of Population Parameters
- Tutorial 18: Confidence Interval Estimation
- Tutorial 19: Single Sample Hypothesis Testing
- Tutorial 20: Multiple Samples and t-Tests
- Tutorial 21: Chi Square Test
- Tutorial 22: Regression Inference
Core Unit #6 – Calculators and Exams
- Tutorial 23: Graphing Utilities in Statistics
- Tutorial 24: Statistics Exam Guide
Master College Statistics the rich-media way, get started now: