This Pre-Algebra Rapid Learning course is designed for students who have little or no math background. This is often called the "Beginners' Math". If you are a returning student who has been away from school, this is an ideal course to get started on math.
This comprehensive beginner course starts on arithmetic with whole numbers and place values, continues onto basic algebra, more algebra, and geometry, basic trigonometry, statistics, nonlinear functions and word problems in applied mathematics.
This course begins at a very basic level without pre-requisite and gradually introduces the foundation of math step by step. The focus is on concept understanding and problem solving, with a non-intimidating approach. The visual tutorials with expert narration provide an easier entry to the pre-algebra math.
With our breakthrough 24x Rapid Learning SystemTM of smart teaching and rich media, you can now finally gain a powerful learning edge over others who are still struggling with static textbooks and online freebies. Catch up and excel in class with the host of tightly integrated learning modules, designed specifically for today's web and video savvy students and supported by a team of teaching experts. Speed up your learning one chapter one hour at a time. The entire 24-chapter rapid learning package includes:
Pre-requisites for Pre-Algebra
- 24x Core Tutorials (Rich-Media Movies)
Powered by our signature smart teaching and rich-media, the expert-narrated tutorials provide an easier and faster mastery of 24 chapters with concept maps, visual introduction, graphic illustration, annotations & animations, and step-by-step problem solving examples, guided by real teachers.
- 24x Problem Drills (Interactive Games)
Practice what you learn. These drills offer feedback-based quizzes, concept and word problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track your performance, with a complete solution guide at the end.
- 24x Review Sheets (PDF Printables)
Condense what you learn. Each chapter has one-pager cheat sheet for key concepts with at-a-glance review of each chapter, printable and laminatible. It is ideal for exam prep or quick review.
- 24x Chapter eBooks (PDF Printables)
Need something for easy skimming? The well-formatted eBooks are printable for easy quick reading and last-minute review. This optional module is available only on Certified, Platinum and Premium Editions.
- 24x Lecture Audiobooks (Audio MP3)
Want to learn on-the-go? These mp3 audiobooks are for learning anywhere anytime and a great companion to the visual tutorials. Listen to the same content you have just learned visually and enhance your learning with your smartphone or mp3 player. This auditory module is available only on Certified and Platinum Editions.
Pre-Algebra Rapid Learning Series
This 24-chapter series provides comprehensive coverage of traditional pre-algebra course, typically two-semester sequence at middle school.
Core Unit #1 – The Introduction
- Tutorial 01: Introduction to Pre-Algebra
- Tutorial 02: Arithmetic and Basic Math
Core Unit #2 –Integers, Equations and Inequilities
- Tutorial 03: Whole Numbers
- Tutorial 04: Algebraic Expressions and Integers
- Tutorial 05: Simple One-Step Equations
- Tutorial 06: Decimals and Equations with Decimals
- Tutorial 07: The Multi-Step Equations
- Tutorial 08: Inequalities
Core Unit #3 – Rational Numbers and Proportions
- Tutorial 09: Rational Numbers and Real Numbers
- Tutorial 10: Factors, Fractions and Exponents
- Tutorial 11: Operations with Fractions
- Tutorial 12: Ratio, Proportion and Percent
Core Unit #4 – Functions, Geometry, Trigonometry and Measurements
- Tutorial 13: Linear Functions and Graphing
- Tutorial 14: Plane Geometry and Spatial Thinking
- Tutorial 15: Measuring Length and Area
- Tutorial 16: Surface and Volume
- Tutorial 17: Basic Trigonometry
- Tutorial 18: Coordinate Geometry
- Tutorial 19: Measurement and Conversion
Core Unit #5 –Data Analysis, Probability and Statistics
- Tutorial 20: Data Analysis and Probability
- Tutorial 21: Statistics - Concepts and Data Interpretation
Core Unit #6 – Polynomials and Nonlinear Functions
- Tutorial 22: Polynomials
- Tutorial 23: Nonlinear Functions
Core Unit #6 – Critical Skills in Applications
- Tutorial 24: Applied Mathematics: Word Problems
Master Pre-Algebra the rich-media way, get started now: