The CLEP College Mathematics Rapid Learning Series includes:
- 24 Core Concept Tutorials (Flash Movies)
Concept maps, easy introduction to the topic, concept illustration with annotations and animations, sample problems explained with step-wise strategies and topic summary.
- 24 Problem-Solving Drills (Flash Games)
Feedback based Quizzes, concept-based problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track performance.
- 24 Super Review Cheat Sheets (PDF Printables)
One cheat sheet per topic, key concepts in a single-sheet, at-a-glance review of each topic and both printable and laminatible Ideal for exam prep quick review.
- 24 Quick-Read Chapter Mini-Books (PDF Printables)
24 Slide-by-slide printable eBooks for each chapter, as the study companion of the visual tutorials.
- 24 Learning-on-the-Go AudioBooks (MP3)
24 mp3 audio tutorials for 24 chapters, perfect supplement to the visual tutorials.
RL512: CLEP College Mathematics Visually in 24 Hours
CLEP is the fast track to get college credit and Rapid Learning is the fast track to prepare for CLEP. The required topics are overwhelming to study by self reading in absence of classroom instruction. Rapid Learning overcomes this learning gap by offering visual lectures developed and narrated by college professors. Let our experts guide you through your study by following our signature Rapid Learning System - Visual Tutorials + Problem Drills + Cheat Sheets.
This visual course provides the comprehensive coverage of the required topics by the CLEP, with one-to-one match with the official required topics. Study the most relevant content and study them powerfully with Rapid Learning.
Core Unit #1 – The Introduction
- Tutorial 01: The Guide to the CLEP
- Tutorial 02: Problem Solving in Math
Core Unit #2 – Discrete Mathematics
- Tutorial 03: Sets
- Tutorial 04: Logic
Core Unit #3 – Real Number System
- Tutorial 05: Basic Math and Numbers - Odd & Even Numbers, Absolute Value, Order and Intervals
- Tutorial 06: Algebraic Expressions
- Tutorial 07: Rational, Irrational and Real Numbers
- Tutorial 08: Factors and Divisibility - Prime & Composite Numbers
- Tutorial 09: Fractions and Exponents
Core Unit #4 – Functions and their Graphs
- Tutorial 10: Data Presentation and Graphs
- Tutorial 11: Functions and their Properties
- Tutorial 12: Graphing Linear Functions
Core Unit #5 – Probability and Statistics
- Tutorial 13: Counting and Probability
- Tutorial 14: Statistics and Data Representation
Core Unit #6 – Geometric Properties
- Tutorial 15: Geometric Objects and Properties
- Tutorial 16: Length, Perimeter and Area of Plane Figures
- Tutorial 17: Triangles, Pythagorean Theorem, Domain and Range
Core Unit #7 – Equations and Inequalities
- Tutorial 18: Linear Equations and Inequalities
- Tutorial 19: Quadratic Equations and Inequalities
- Tutorial 20: Absolute Value Equations and Inequalities
- Tutorial 21: Systems of Equations and Inequalities
Core Unit #8 – Additional CLEP Topics
- Tutorial 22: Complex Numbers and Radicals
- Tutorial 23: Exponents
- Tutorial 24: Logarithms
Disclaimer: CLEP is a registered trademark of the College Board, which does not endorse, nor is affiliated in any way with the Rapid Learning courses.